pursuant to art.13 of Legislative decree no. 196/2003 “Personal data protection code”, we wish to inform you that the personal data you have provided in order to register for the services offered by the website https://www.opem.itwill be subject to processing in conformity with the above mentioned regulations and with the principle of confidentiality that governs the activities of Opem S.p.A.
Opem S.p.A. is the data controller and exclusive owner of the domain https://www.opem.it
Any unauthorized use of said domain is expressly prohibited and shall be treated as a serious violation of copyright and of regulations on trademarks and industrial rights.
The Data Controller is Opem S.p.A. – with registered office in Via della Cooperazione, 2/A – 43122 Parma
Opem S.p.A. gathers the personal data of users accessing the “Contacts” and “Work with us” sections, for the only purpose of:
- allowing Opem S.p.A. to contact you.
If the supply of specific services requires processing of your sensitive data, we inform you that:
- your sensitive data will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected with the provision of the above described services;
- pursuant to Article 26 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, it will be possible to process your sensitive data only if you give your consent in writing.
Data may be processed by Opem S.p.A. using paper and/or computer and/or telematic media directly or through third parties – specifically appointed as processing officers – when access to your personal data is necessary or expedient for the performance of Opem’s activities.
ART. 7 RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
1. The data subject has the right to receive confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal information about him/her, even if this data has not yet been recorded, and for this data to be communicated to him/her in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject also has the right to information about:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purpose and processing procedures;
- the logic applied in the event of electronic processing;
- details to identify the data controller, the processing officers and designated representative pursuant to Art. 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal information can be disclosed or who may have access to it in their capacities as appointed representatives for the country, policy managers or officers.
3. The data subject has the right to receive:
- update, correction or, if requested, supplementation of data;
- cancellation, request for anonymity or freezing of data processed in breach of the law, including data that does not need to be retained in connection with the purposes for which data has been collected or subsequently processed;
- the declaration that the operations specified under a) and b) and contents thereof have been communicated to the people to whom the data was disclosed or distributed, except where this proves to be impossible or implies the use of means that are clearly disproportionate to the protected right.